Monday, January 10, 2011

A fan tattoos Rob, Kristen and Taylor to her back!

Cathy Ward From Reading, Britian got the painful art done to her back after she dropped her dress size dramatically. The 49 year old Twilight Fanatic attributes her weight loss to twilight. Instead of indulging her eating she would go watch twilight instead. Cathy had this to say:

"A friend of mine got me the first film on DVD because I was feeling low...Once I started I just couldn't stop myself. I had to go out and buy all the books and films. I got hooked. It became my way of rewarding myself. I wanted a permanent reminder of the amazing series so I got a small tattoo and that turned into what I have got now."

Her dream come true would be to get an invite to The Breaking Dawn premier to show the cast her tattoo and to tell them how they made her a better person!!
  WAY TO GO TWILIGHT!! and Cathy what an accomplishment

No comments:

Post a Comment