Monday, January 10, 2011

Chef Kristen Stewart??

Yes thats right Kristen Stewart LOVES to cook.. She has often said she Loves Paula Dean and co-star of On the Road Garrett Hedlund thinks she is a fantastic cook "You got to try the tortilla soup!" he raved. "It's incredible. She's honed it." In October she came clean about her cooking and "On the Road" cast, noting that her best dish was the tortilla soup. Kristen said this : "I didn't bake; I cooked a lot, though. I was the only girl on set," she said. "I think I can do a really, really good, terrific tortilla soup. That was my 'On the Road' dish."

Taylor Lautner made a comment regarding Kristens cooking as well :  "Like, OK, you know kumquats?" he asked. "There's apparently a fruit called loquats. Yeah, I didn't know either. And she made a loquat pie." So like her acting she isn't afraid to take chances and most of the time it is a success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment