Monday, September 19, 2011

Twi-Hards Sound Off On Their Fav Edward, Bella Twilight Moments!

I absolutely was shocked at the outpouring of responses to this question. Again to all who participated Thank You I totally enjoyed reading your answers and am thrilled you sounded off!!! The Question was: What was your favorite Edward, Bella Moment in Twilight ( Not New Moon or Eclipse JUST Twilight) Here are what you the Fans had to say: (( Feel free to follow these clever awesome twi hards))



@PTolladay :
well one of them was the prom when Bella put her feet on top of Edwards so warm and tender

 @M_D1976 :
My favorite part in Twilight is when Edward says "I don't have the strength....to...stay away from you anymore..."
In my eyes that is his first confession to Bella that he loves her... *sigh* That's one of my favorite parts in the book too ;)

Keri @Twilighter1981
Movie moment: Dinner @ The Bloated Toad. The conversation they had. Hearing Never Think in the background. The way he said "I don't have the strength to stay away from you."

Book Moment: When she woke up and he was there in her room. She went running towards him and they cuddled...she was so happy to seem him. And also when they said they loved each other for the 1st time.

 
Jenice S. said...
I soooooooo agree with Keri, my favorite movie moment would have to be the restaurant scn in Port Angeles.....because this is where the cards were all laid out on the table. He confirmed that he's not normal & she relents. She doesn't care. She wants him & he just cannot tear himself away.

Never Think was the perfect song. I really admire this line......"Don't got no fight in me in this whole damn world. Telling you hold off, you choose to hold on" It so fits the entire situation of Twilight & it was just flawless!!!!VIA Comment in Post

 @Cherylsab :
I'm going to totally sound like I'm copying Keri and Jenice but I totally agree with them. That's always been my favorite scene.
And of course The scene with "and so the Lion fell in love with the lamb" 

@TracyC25:
WOW that's a hard 1 cause we all love    "when the lion fell in love with the lamb" or their 1st kiss but I have to say when Edward saves Bella from the Van. That's when we know that he would risk anything & everything to save her. He's still confused on what he's feeling towards Bella but he had to save her. Its a shock to both of them at what just happened, it's starts the series of events that will lead them into each others arms forever.

@cullen1964 omg theres too many to choose from EVERY moment is my favourite.i'd probably choose The First Kiss if i had to pick just one

  
  Holly Reibel Heidt:  gotta be the moment during the prom dance that she thinks he is going to bite her but kisses her neck instead- i freaking melt every time!!! Via FB

 @adawnn1 :
Edward showing Bella his room! By far my favorite moment in twilight! I laugh at the "you don't sleep?" response EVERY time. And the fact that they really begin to see that in a way they are similar, in regards to having the same interests in music. And wanting to be alone and independent is evident in that scene

 @Jude0522 :Oh geez I have to pick one? Decisions, decisions! I have to say there are two very near and dear to my heart. The first being their first kiss. This is the first kiss, the first test, the first real sense of danger, vulnerability, and passion. The second has to be when Edward sucks the venom out of Bella. Terrifying, heart wrenching, yet soulful, seductive, and plain old HOT all rolled into one. Edward's struggle to do the right thing despite her potent taste & smell is dead on in this scene. And Rob's voice in the background is hauntingly beautiful! PERFECT! 

@Twimom101 mine would be the prom kiss in Twilight, the moment Edward realizes that Bella is still alive in New Moon and the proposal in Eclipse, and the honeymoon is Breaking Dawn 

 @Married2MyJacob : I have two favourite moments....like Cheryl said "and so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb...." love that! But I also LOVE the prom scene, when they're dancing at the end, I don't know, it just makes me happy! lol 

@Wlit25: my fav Twilight movie moment was at prom when they were dancing in the gazebo and in the book was dinner at the restaurant when he asks the waitress for a private table and Edward being annoyed that the waitress didn't realize Bella's beauty and him showing up unexpectedly the next morning with his jacket for her to wear ♥ 

@Twilightmom1901:
I love when he is trying to find her while they were shopping and then takes her to dinner so much chemistry 



 


2 comments: