Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Twilight Soundoff Number 3!!! Favorite Villain?



Throughout the Saga Bella and the Cullen's face many trying to destroy their happily ever after. None worse then the villains of course. There is James, Laurant, and Victoria, there is Riley, the ravenous newborns, and of course last but never least The Volturi. But lets single each dark entity. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE VILLAIN IN THE ENTIRE SAGA? You can comment here add the name you want posted in the follow up blog please. You can DM me @cutestkidsmom or tweet me there. If you see the Facebook past feel free to comment there as well. I have had so much fun reading the answers from the last sound offs, I can't wait to hear more!!!

2 comments:

  1. Waw, hmmmm......the only reason why this question is so tough is because I view the answer as the enemy & Jacob wouldnt count(or would he?!?) LOL

    I would hands down give it to Victoria though. She's completely relentless & we've seen more prowess in here than any other villan in the movies IMO. Her ability to evade her chasers are awesome. And her kick ass attitude in NM & especially Eclipse was BADASS.....too bad Edward kicked her lying, running vamp butt, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite villain would have to be Aro. There's just something about him...he creeps me out big time, but for some strange reason I am drawn to him! LOL He makes you think he's this nice guy, but really his intentions are evil.
    My little girl (she's 6) wants me to say Victoria....she loves Victoria! LOL When I asked her why she likes her so much, she said because she's pretty....and she's really fast! LOL

    ReplyDelete