Sunday, January 2, 2011

Twilight obsessed women!

This is what happens when a bunch of Twilight obsessed women are on Twitter at the same time. They begin to "TALK" they begin to express their feelings and ides well yesterday my self @cutestkidsmom and @TracyC25 @adawnn1 @JessNWheeler @Totally_Dazzled and @teamagreene got into a twilight conversation and it went places we never saw it going to. I decided to post it because it was hilarious. Trust me there will be other posts to follw... Try and keep up:

TracyC25:  so freaking excited...10 months & 17 days till Breaking Dawn Part 1. Yeah that totally was my FB status too

Cutestkidsmom: You have Facebook? 

JessNWheeler: @ @ @ @ I do. I'll DM you

adawnn1:  @ @ @ @ I do too. Just type in my name and you'll find me on FB

TracyC25:  @ @ @ @ facebook used to be my addiction before twitter.

cutestkidsmom: @ @ @ @ Same I love FB still though

TracyC25: @ @ @ @ oh its still an addiction, now its 2 drugs, not 1.

JessNWheeler: @ @ @ @ I check both. Liking Twitter better right now though.

............So this went on a bit till we all became FB Friends as well as twitter friends................

then JessNWheeler left us to get real life stuff done and well Im thinking now she was our grasp to reality:

TracyC25: it would be awesome to meet for SM Day/Bella's b-day in Forks. If my trip works out in Sept I'll be there then. I have a Twilight Room booked at a motel alrerady

adawnn1: @ @ @ I have been wanting to go for SM day... may be a little hectic, but it would be a blast!

TracyC25: my friend Laura & I are landing in Seattle, doing some stuff there, she wants to do a whale watch/kyack trip, then ferry to port Townsend, drive to Port Angeles, do the nat'l park, Forks, drive to seattle, take the train to portland & twilight tour there, then home.

 Totally_Dazzled: @ @ @ It would be EPIC!

adawnn1: @ @ @ I keep using 'Epic' to describe everything lately. haha

TracyC25: @ @ I want everyone to meet in Forks...we would have so much fun or we can rent the house in Isle Esme...hahaha

adawnn1:
I couldn't agree more! //RT Just go for it!!! I think you should make your dreams come true, live now! U never know where you'll be next year! 
................... So then we all talked about Tracys EPIC trip she is taking to Forks I leave deatails private for her own awesome safety :) .........................

Tracy went on to mentioned Twilight themed rooms and that took us here!


 Totally_Dazzled: @ @ @ Yeeeeeah, take us with you! ;-)))
adawnn1: @ @ @ Twilight themed rooms! that's cool. I want to stay in the Cullen house (bed&breakfast) haha
cutestkidsmom: @ @ @ I want to stay in the ISLE ESME room LOL
adawnn1: @ @ @ Does the Isle Esme room come with Edward and feathers ;-) LOL
................... Now I told them all I planned on winning the Lottery and the agreement was I take them on a twilight trip well Totally_dazzled had an EPIC idea of opening our own hotel instead ...............
cutestkidsmom: @ @ @ winning the lottery I will make sure there will be edward!!! And feathers
adawnn1: @ @ @ never played the lottery, but now I want too... or more like have to so all my plans can happen!
Totally_Dazzled: @ @ @ An Isle Esme room.. feathers on the bed, a busted headboard, a minibar with only eggs.. where can I book?
cutestkidsmom: @ @ @ if there is such a place I will find it LMAO
Totally_Dazzled:  @ @ @ We. Should. Open. A. Twilight. Hotel. :-O
Totally_Dazzled: @ @ @ A Isle Esme room (the bridal suite) Bella's bedroom, Edward bedroom, Volturi room in Italian style...
TracyC25: @ @ @ I totally see my degree in Hotel management going to work on this project. So much fun...I'm in
adawnn1: @ @ @ Im in...as long as their is a meadow-like area outside the hotel! haha

Totally_Dazzled: @ @ @ Omg yes! The meadow as hotel garden! And the restaurant serves steak and mushroom ravioli!
TracyC25: @ @ @ we have to have a baseball diamond too....Thunder Ball Field

cutestkidsmom: @ @ @ and piano that plays bellas lullabye and the meadow

.....so yes this went on for awhile and what a grand hotel it will be.......................... It broke off into talking about the book and Tracy said she has 2 Chapters left in BD...............................
Totally_Dazzled: @ @ @ I cried when Edward said "Jacob, my brother, my son"
adawnn1: @ @ @ what are your thoughts on the imprinting thing? haha, like the outcome, or no?
TracyC25: @ @ @ I think Imprinting on a baby or child is gross.
cutestkidsmom: @ @ @ I think its weird honestly Im hoping its tastefully done
.................Tracy expressed how she agreed with Bella and would also get Bella Rage and go all crazy on Jacob and we all pretty much agreed..............................Nessie err Renesme talk came into play and her name...........................

adawnn1: @ @ @ nickname drives me crazy!! I always replace it with the full name when I read so Im not annoyed
Totally_Dazzled: @ @ @ I didn't like the name Renesmee to start with... :-$
cutestkidsmom: @ @ @ It was bad agreed Nessie is the better way to go I LOVE Carlie though
adawnn1: @ @ @ yeah, the name Renesmee has been growing on me.
TracyC25: when I refer to Renesmee I always use the full name. I can't call her "nessie" I know they all think its cute, but no use her full name 
............... So we talked about the cutness and non cuteness of her name and other movies Taylor Lautner was in then I think we got loopy.............................
TracyC25: @ @ @ there wasn't much to do for a 1st name Esmrenee doesn't work...hahaha
Totally_Dazzled: @ @ @ LOL! That sounds afwul! Maybe something like Edla? HAHAHA!
cutestkidsmom: @ @ @ LOL EdLa LMAO ok well there is renee could be Nee and esme be me so Neema??
TracyC25:@ @ @ @ Carme Renlie ...idk does that work
 Totally_Dazzled: @ @ @ Aaah, you know what would've been a great name?? ...........Victoria LOL LOL LMAO ;-))
adawnn1: @ @ @ Renlie I like, Carme, not so much. But that's clever
adawnn1: @ @ @ LMAO! These names are cracking me up!
TracyC25: @ @ @ Eslile...there isn't much we can do with Esme & Carlisle.
teamagreene: @ @ @ @ Ive been reading this convo and laughing...i have a good one. Esward......esme and edward
TracyC25: @ @ @ @ where was Emmett??? I can't figure out where he fit into that AMazing name
teamagreene: @ @ @ @ Lol i was trying to put the names together in my head. Remmet rosalie and emmet
Totally_Dazzled: @ @ @ But seriously now ;-) They should have given her a vintage name, from Edwards time. Or maybe Elisabeth?
cutestkidsmom: @ @ @ @ Mason his moms maiden name
adawnn1: @ @ @ yes!yes! never thought of Elisabeth, like his moms name.
TracyC25: @ @ @ @ Rosemett, Jaslice, Alicper, Emesalie
cutestkidsmom: @ @ @ @ Jaslice sounds like a disease
adawnn1:@ @ @ @ if anyone looks at out profile pages they're going to think we're nuts!
cutestkidsmom: @ @ @ @ I want to publish this entire conversation!! I might put it on my blog
............And thats the conversation we went to bed or wherever after that but we are going to be talking about if she had a boy next stay tuned........................................












3 comments:

  1. LMAO...reliving this was hilarious. How are minds work together is amazing. I couldn't ask for a better group of twitter girlfriends who are equally nuts as I am. Luv you girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Tracy! I had such a great time yesterday (even if I did sit on the couch and ignore all the things I probably should have been doing ;-) lol) I can't wait for more crazy twitter convos with some great girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you girls are fantastic and I love talking with you all

    ReplyDelete