Sunday, October 2, 2011

Twilight Fans Sound Off About The Sound Track!

Sound Off Number 4!! TwiHards have opinions especially when it comes to anything Twilight Saga related! The Weekly question was : What did you think of the soundtrack? Clearly all the songs had not been heard but the artists were and here is what YOU the Fans had to say:

@Adawnn1~ I LOVE it!!!
Am I disappointed that we won't be hearing any Muse? YES! they've been a big part of the Saga- I mean come on... they are DEDICATED in the BREAKING DAWN BOOK! but oh well... maybe part 2?

But, apart from that, I think the artist choices are fabulous- and the songs will fit perfectly to the mood and themes that we will see in Breaking Dawn; which are quite different from the other movies. So I'm sure the change will be good!!


@MzExquisiteBoss  ~ I love it omg I cant wait till Nov 8


Annie Rosen ~ Upset there was no Muse! But I will judge better after I hear them all

@eh_emily ~ I want some Linkin Park and Muse Music

Leslie Remier ~ I am a Bruno Mars fan and he will rock it I am happy with it

@Manda_ann428 ~ Still excited Bruno Mars is on the soundtrack and I'm really looking forward to hearing @miaMaestro. BUT Highly disappointed muse is not on the sound track. They are a hallmark of the entire series!

G. Jones ~ love love that flightless bird is their wedding song!

@FacetsofChaos ~ I think its cool but Adele's Someone Like You would have been a good addition to this soundtrack

Shannon Hubbleburt ~ I am eager to hear Carter Burwells composition I very much enjoyed the Twilight music and I am sure it will be just as great

@P.Tolladay ~ I love the Bruno Mars song and lived the Lyrics

Quinn ~ Not too bad but no Muse? WTH!

Bonnie Franklin ~ I don't know. I wanted to see some yummy juice Rob on there.














No comments:

Post a Comment