Thursday, February 24, 2011

AFTER BREAKING DAWN...Play This RPG!!

After you closed that last book of the best Saga ever written how many of you said " Oh Darn, I wish I knew what happened next, I wish it never ended!" Well then you are just like millions of other people out there! Now what if I told you that you could help write the next chapter in this never ending story? Well that is what I'm saying!!! All you have to do is a few really easy steps first open up a Twitter account at www.twitter.com then after you have a twitter account go to @twi_twit_coven to apply..... They Have a Ning account where all available characters to play are on --> http://twitwitter.ning.com/  All they ask is for communication and dedication... It goes by the books not the movies. I have researched all the RPG's out there this is the best, nicest, and most informative one out there!!! If you already have a twitter account then go to @twi_twit_coven to apply.. Unsure still? Then follow them for awhile and see what its all about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment