Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Twihards Speak Out!! Sound Off 6 Favorite Wolf!

Twilight fans are hardcore and they know what they like. They have passion and drive. That is why these Sound Offs are so much fun... I ask and you TELL me how it is LOL!! Question of the week was Who is your favorite Wolf and why? You responded:

@Lady_Packinson : OMG, Seth Clearwater of course. Simply because he's the most mature one out of the bunch even though he's one of the youngest. His alliance with Edward in Eclipse which progressed as a bond with The Cullens in BD was very striking and he also played a part in helping Jacob *cringes* come to terms with the reality that they should put the doggy hate BS and join with the Cullens for the greater good. (However, Paul is SO DAMN HOT!) lol

@LuvMyHootie : Paul! Sexy angry bastard!!

@CherylSab: Hmmm, well if we are going for looks, it would have to be Paul even though he's a jerk...he is nice to look at and not as creepy shirtless to ogle unlike Jacob who is just too young. If we are going personality wise, it would be Seth. He doesn't let the whole wolf/vamp hatred get in the way of the friendships he's formed with the Cullens. Sam is way too bossy and Quil imprinted on a little one which is weird to me. Leah's had it rough with the whole Sam/Emily thing but she never gave us reason to care much about her and Jared, well he didn't get much time in the books so who cares about him either...lol Am I forgetting anyone?? I'm so NOT a wolf girl so...*shrugs*

@MaraKiCullen: Seth- he is cute and he supports the Cullen Family

Chloe.R : I like Jared he is cocky!! I like that

@Twimom101: Paul... I mean come on have you seen him- NOM NOM!

@Katie_Boberg: aww I love Seth just because I think Booboo is such a sweet kid

Jennifer. J : I like Jacob, he shows great strength and pride by separating from his pack for what he believes in

@FacetsofChaos: Leah! More Power to the women!








No comments:

Post a Comment