Monday, October 24, 2011

SOUND OFF TWI-HARDS.. Favorite Twilight Saga Quotes

Its been a long time coming... the end of a saga is a year away but we have all read the books, well most of us. So the Sound off question of the week was.. What is your favorite Twilight Saga quote.. book or movie was fine. And as always you Tw-Hards DID NOT disappoint. Here is what you all said:

@CherylSab : #1 will Always be "and so the lion fell in love with the lamb..." I'm a sap when it comes to the quotes that started it all. Twilight will always have a special place in my heart although Breaking Dawn was my favorite book.

@holbol1960 dont take too long mrs. cullen, i'll be waiting for you in the water. - edward Breaking Dawn



@ChasingKristen " Don't be afraid, We belong together" -Bella

@StephanieS74 " You don't know how long I've waited for you"
@TracyC25 " No measure of time with you will be long enough, But we'll start with forever"

@Katie_Boberg " Now you know, no one's ever loved anyone as much as I love you"



Lori. M "Time heals all wounds for your kind… my kind… we’re very easily distracted."

@Jude0522 My heart is just as silent. And it, too, is yours.

Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 20, p.439


@FacetsOfChaos
"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars — points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything." 
 
Bonnie Ghaieney
Stop fidgeting, Bella. Please try to remember that you’re not confessing to a murder here.
Edward Cullen



No comments:

Post a Comment