Wednesday, September 14, 2011

People Tweet Their Fav Scene in the BD Trailer!

So we all watched the Trailer then we watched it 100 more times.... So I went on my twitter @cutestkidsmom and asked my followers or any Twilight fan for that matter what their favorite scene from trailer was, Here are the answers I got. LOVE THEM and thank you to all who participated!



@FuckMeRob_ ALL. (When you see Rob or Kris so Alltime.) 

 @Totally_Dazzled I can't choose!! I sort of melt when Edward screams :-P And when he swoops Bella off the floor <3

 @TracyC25
my favorite part is "Last Night was the best night of my existence" hands down butterflies after the headboard breaking & feathers then they show that scene...my heart melted & I started to cry. That is so freaking romantic. Damn you Edward Anthony Masen Cullen (yeah I used your full name cause you just can't say that to a girl).
I also liked this different side of Edward with the pregnancy. His anger at Bella for wanting to keep the baby but also that tender moment when he was touching her belly. Oh the little Nudger.

 @Adawnn1 Bella: you have to accept what it is. Edward: you've given me no choice!! << fav part! We finally get to see a different side to Edward in this movie, that we haven't yet fully seen in the other movies/books. and Charlie crying... but I really can't discuss that atm... can't get choked up, in a public place LOL

 @ChasingRobsten That's so hard! I'd have to say the wedding. The part where Bella says don't let me fall. Charlie says Never

 @FacetsOfChaos my fav part was when emmett stopped Jake, it really showed brotherhood and the protective nature they have 4 each other

 @M_D1976
Ow gahd...don't ask me that...I love everything... Although...I do love the part where Edward says 'they won't get to Bella'

@rizkirahmadania  when jake say "If you kill her, you kill me!

 @Twilighter1981
g'morning. I just watched it. I can't say I liked any one part in particular. The whole this is epic! Maybe when... she falls and he catches her head.



 @JessNBP  the WOLVES

 @twisurfergirl i really like that kiss in the street. That was hot!

 @SparklingCullen when Bella looked so sick/scared before walking down the aisle and so happy and relieved when she stood next to Edward


 @Shaydieblue
when Jacob says "you will have to kill me" I'm team edward all the way, but that was brave!

@manda_ann428
Let's see.. I loved the glorious smile on Edward's face when he sees Bella walking down the aisle. It's the happiest we've. seen him yet in the series. Also, I loved getting a glimpse of the feathers & broken headboard. So happy those important.. aspects made it into the movie. My favorite line was "Last night was the best night of my existence" so romantic!

@Twilightmom1901
when Jacob is going after Edward and Emmett stops him:)


 @Edward_Woman
When Edward says "Last night was the best night of my existence" That's so romantic and sweet :) That's my fave part :) x

@youdazzledme the whole thing! Lol if I had to pick...the wedding :)

 Thank you again to everyone who reviewed the trailer and told me their favorite scenes! This was a lot of fun I can not wait till November!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment