Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kellan Lutz Happy To Not Be TypeCast Like Rob??

 ARTICLE FROM TEAM TWILIGHT :

In an interview with OMG! Yahoo, Kellan Lutz spoke about the pressures that Rob, Kristen, and Taylor are under and how he feels fortunate to not have experienced that.
The American actor, who starred alongside R-Pattz in the vampire franchise, says he feels fortunate not to have the pressure that he, Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart have.
He exclusively told omg!: “Rob, Kristen and Taylor are top tier and all eyes are on them. Now everyone’s looking to see what they’ll do afterwards.
“For the rest of us we kind of did all the press but had none of the pressure.”
Rob recently revealed he felt he’d be nothing without Twilight. But Kellan, who played the role of Emmett Cullen in Twilight, told us: “I don’t feel typecast at all. I feel very fortunate.”
Kellan, who started his career as a model, is currently spending lots of his time on his fashion range.
He told us: “I’m really focused on my clothing line. I was in New York for Fashion Week just hanging out with my peers in the fashion world and looking at them for inspiration.
“I love fashion, I started out modelling. My education is in the fashion world.”
And the 26-year-old made his movie mark away from Twilight in last year’s big movie Immortals.



No comments:

Post a Comment