Saturday, February 25, 2012

Robert Pattinson Interview, Explains His Buzz Cut!

New Interview on Robert Pattinson In the Sunday times and the wonderful @gossipgyal was kind enough to tweet some excerpts about it.. Find out Why his hair is cut here...


"he is currently weighing up three projects, none of which he will talk about, although the cropped head is for a tryout"

 . I always find the best scripts have been written with people in mind, but I don’t really know who I am yet in terms of cinema and I haven’t done enough work to have an audience perceive something."

"One day, Holliday [Grainger, his co-star] and I ran around screaming at each other for four hours.”

To get the entire interview you have to subscribe to The Sunday Times, You can do so by clicking >> Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment