Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fan Review Number 5 Of Breaking Dawn by @Robstencuteness

I do love the Twilight fans reviews on the newest installment into the Twilight Saga... Here is @Robstencuteness's Review:




So - did I actually love Breaking Dawn Part 1? You betcha! How can you not? I have to say though, Twilight is still my favorite but this is by far my second fav. Honestly I think they did a great job covering a lot of territory here. The wedding scene was beautiful and the dress was gorgeous! The honeymoon had is hawt squee moments! THe birth scene was handled with taste and emotion. Imprinting - very well done! But I have to say there were just a few things I was disappointed in. First off, I thought they glanced over things and wished we saw more. I know there was a lot to cover but I would have liked to have seen more interaction with Bella and Edward on the honeymoon! I missed the interaction between Rosalie and Jacob, as well as Rose wanting the baby more than anything. They were touched on but I wished we had seen more as I think some of the best bonding was there and was missed. I also think we miss the Seth connection here too. Edward and Seth were really right in the book!  I was a bit disappointed in the Bella/Jacob connection. In the original Twilight, you can really see the love between Edward and Bella. I think you see Edward's side throughout the movies but I feel this Team Jacob things was played too much STILL. Jacob was NEVER really a choice. It was always Edward. How could Bella actually have that moment with Jake like that during the wedding and say what she did? And although during the pregnancy they showed Jacob warming Bella - why didn't they show Edward cooling her down? That was part of it too, not just him holding a throw up bowl for her. And when Bella "dies" Jacob and Edward work together to save her. And I thought that was lost here too Speaking of the wedding - not thrilled with the wedding speeches either. This was their wedding!! I would be pretty pissed off if the only one who gave a touching speech was the groom and everyone else made a joke out of it. I don't know, maybe I was expecting to see more of the love Bella truly felt for Edward from Twilight. Did I miss something? Am I wrong? Maybe. But I will see this movie over and over and over again. I did LOVE it. Oh and one more thing....for BD part2 - I will not watch ANY videos or look at any pictures albeit the trailer. That is it! I felt like I saw the whole movie!!!! I think for the very last Twilight in the series I will keep myself completely in the dark until when the lights go out in that theater!!!

To Follow her click here >  @Robstencuteness

No comments:

Post a Comment