Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fan Feed Back Breaking Dawn Review Number 1

OK I asked for Breaking Dawn Movie reviews and I got em!! Here is the first one *SPOILERS*

WOW...yeah I don't even know where to start with this review. 1st I need to thank Bill Condon, what Bill brought to this movie has no words. He truly did the fandom proud & we couldn't have been any happier. From the 1st moments we saw the 1st teaser trailer we knew we had nothing to worry about with Bill being the director. He brought the vision on Breaking Dawn alive in a way that we could have never imagined. Sorry Catherine, Chris & David, but Breaking Dawn truly is the best movie in the Saga so far. 
So I've seen Breaking Dawn 3 times (L.A. Premier & 2 last night) I am still in awe of the movie. I wish I could go back to the 1st time every time, just like when I read the book. I cried, I laughed, I was in shock, I fell in love...so many emotions in this 1 movie. The wedding was beyond all expectations, though as in every movie there are pieces you wanted to see that weren't there (Edward showing Bella just how beautiful she looked, an actual 1st dance etc) my favorite part from the wedding was their kiss, when they were alone & just got lost in that kiss sealing their life together & of course Edward speech. I also loved the comic relief of the other wedding speeches were definitely a welcome surprise. 
The Honeymoon, well what can we say about the honeymoon, we got headboard breaking, feathers flying & according to Edward "the best night of his existence" sex. The shots were amazing & chemistry was amazing...it was AMAZING. 
As the 2 subjects above all some of my favorite scene's in the movie, the 1 scene that GRABBED me & I loved seeing over & over again was when Edward heard the baby. At that time Edward realized that he wasn't there for Bella when she needed him the most & then he hears the Baby & it seems everything just changes. I just BAWLED at that scene. Edwards hand on Bella's stomach, listening to the Baby how can you not cry. They have this moment that you want to see parents to be have, cuddled on the couch talking to the baby. 
The 1 scene I was worried about was the Imprinting scene (cause I have my feelings about the whole imprinting thing) & OMFG they nailed it on the head. My mouth DROPPED the 1st time I saw it cause it was done perfectly. I couldn't imagine it & the way Bill brought it to life was perfection. Just everything about the scene...I have no words. Bravo Taylor & Bill. 
So again I say it BILL CONDON is a GENIUS. He truly hit the nail on the head with Breaking Dawn & I can't wait to see Part 2 next year cause it will be just as EPIC. 
P.S. I called it on where the movie would break & I couldn't be happier. 

Happy Breaking Dawn Opening Weekend...we made it
Tracy (@TracyC25) to follw her click here > TracyC25



No comments:

Post a Comment