Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Charlize Theron Excited About Showdown!

Charlize Theron is looking forward to her "big showdown" with Kristen Stewart in Snow White And The Huntsman.
The Monster star is set to lock horns with the Twilight actress in the movie's climactic battle sequence, where she plays the Evil Queen to Kristen's Snow White in the Rupert Sanders adaptation of the classic fairytale.
"We're about to shoot our big showdown, and fingers crossed for me. It's the big battle," she told MTV News.
"I'm just really, really, really hoping I get to kill her. That is how the story ends up, right?"
Charlize - who next stars in comedy Young Adult - admitted she hasn't done much with Kristen.
"I'm still shooting, I'm going back in two days. I haven't really worked with [Kristen]. I've done some small things with her..." she added.

via the associated press

2 comments: