Saturday, September 24, 2011

Twilight Fans Speak Out: Favorite Twilight Saga Villain!

Sound off Number 3's question was : What is your favorite Twilight Saga Villain!! The last 2 sound offs were extremely successful and absolutely fun. It helps Twi-Hards keep there mind off of the much anticipated Breaking Dawn Part 1. I again want to thank all of you who participated, I hope you all had as much fun answer this as I did reading them. So with out further delay here is what you Twilight Fans think.
 @Manda_ann428 : Jane- she is absolutely terrifying and I like how frustrated she gets when she can't hurt Bella. It shows she is not invincible.

Barbra Fenwick. : James of course!

@JessNBP : hmmm, I'd have to say Riley and The newborns

Judy Flannigan: I think I must go with James also. Being a nomad I think that brought out his evil side in a base, natural kind of way. For me that made him unpredictable and scarier if you will... The Volturi were refined and educated...not as scary. They made decisions based on their laws, not on instinct.

 
@Twimom101 : I am thinking Aro is a pretty good villain. I like the way he came across as all nice but was mean and evil deep down. A real threat to Eddie and Beller ;)

Jenny Slocum : Favorite villain Bruno Mars!

Holly Reibel Heidt : James will always be my number one favorite villain. Because it was the first time we get to see Edward in action driven by love to protect and defend Bella.


Jenice S.:
Waw, hmmmm......the only reason why this question is so tough is because I view the answer as the enemy & Jacob wouldnt count(or would he?!?) LOL

I would hands down give it to Victoria though. She's completely relentless & we've seen more prowess in here than any other villan in the movies IMO. Her ability to evade her chasers are awesome. And her kick ass attitude in NM & especially Eclipse was BADASS.....too bad Edward kicked her lying, running vamp butt, LOL!!!


@ Married2MyJacob : My favourite villain would have to be Aro. There's just something about him...he creeps me out big time, but for some strange reason I am drawn to him! LOL He makes you think he's this nice guy, but really his intentions are evil.
My little girl (she's 6) wants me to say Victoria....she loves Victoria! LOL When I asked her why she likes her so much, she said because she's pretty....and she's really fast! LOL

@FacetsOfChaos: My Favorite Villain is and always will be Aro, there is such a darkness to him I love it!
Caren J. The best really is Alec because his gift to dull senses and vision is incredibly useful, he seems quiet and you know its always the quiet ones.

Zeke : Caius I mean look at the dude! does he smile, was he loved ever? there is a lot of pent up frustration there!

J.V.: Aro because well check it out people!












2 comments: