Sunday, February 20, 2011

Reese Talks about Robert.. and Sex Scenes!

In her interview with Entertainment Tonight she had this to say about Robert Pattinson: "He's so amazing and wonderful and sweet and just the nicest guy too, so you can just add that to the soup.""I mean, he's just so good-looking and he's a really nice person," she gushed.
They get along amazingly on and off screen and keep eachother smiling!
"We'll probably just laugh the whole time, because all we do is just laugh and joke around," Witherspoon admitted.
Adds Pattinson, 24: "She's great. I think every time where there's a love scene, though, I get beaten up."
Interesting though this isn't the first time Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon have worked together. In 2004 for Vanity Fair  a young Pattinson played an aged Witherspoon's son - awkward, yet funny, to think about in retrospect, admits Pattinson.
"It seems like it's been so long ago now," Pattinson said. "I remember even on the set, I thought I looked too old to be her son."
The blonde beauty, on the other hand, had a few different thoughts of her own about the casting.
"He was walking down this corridor and I turned to the director and I said, 'That's my son? He's so good looking!'" she remembered. "I was like, 'He's so hot!'"

1 comment:

  1. wait im confused what movie has she done sex scenes with him in?

    ReplyDelete