Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sexiest Man Alive 2011! Winner and Full List!

SHOCKER! LOL  To many out there Robert Pattinson HAS been the sexiest man in existence! But the World agrees now..HAHA!! Out of all the men around the globe He is the sexiest.. Here is the full list in order:
Robert Pattinson
Taylor Lautner
Johnny Depp
David Beckham
Zac Efron
Gerard Butler
Alexander Skarsgard
Garrett Hedlund
Jared Followill
HRH Prince Harry
Bradley Cooper
Chace Crawford
Alex Pettyfer
James McAvoy
Henry Cavill
Orlando Bloom
Ryan Reynolds
Jake Gyllenhaal
Colin Farrell
Darren Criss

How does this list sit with you? Anyone on there you think should be added? I personally would have liked to see Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley and Kellan Lutz and Peter Facinelli but perhaps I'm Vampire Bias :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay Rob!!! We all know you're the sexiest man alive...we don't need a list to tell us that!! LOL
    But, I would change a bunch of things on this list! Like, Alexander Skarsgard should be higher up on the list, and why is Prince Harry on this list?? I don't fins him sexy at all *shrugs* Oh, and I also think Ryan Reynolds should be higher up! Ok, I'm finished! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES I love me some Ryan reynolds LOL.. I do have some issues with this list for sure

    ReplyDelete